What happened to my account?

Dan Gray

Nov 24, 2021, 5:08:15 PM11/24/21
to boinc...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I've update Boinc today, went to my account and found out I no longer exist though I have switched from Seti to Asteroids@home and wish to get involved with one or two other projects.  I am supplying you with a copy of the certificate I received when Seti ended showing how much time my computers were used helping you .... Needless to say I am quite disappointed to find out the years from 1999 to present that I was helping giving of my computer time image.png
 stand for nothing.
Sorry, I'm a little perturbed
Dan Gray
Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Canada

--
 *It's the job of poets and comedians to be confrontational and telling it
like it is.  There are too many people out there pushing darkness*

Seti certificate.jpg