I am trying to login to Boinc

jonathan...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2020, 3:20:04 PM8/18/20
to boinc_admin
I attempted to login to Boinc to check some stats and log a problem with the Notices button, but my login is always not listed and will not let me log in.  It will not recognize my ID, either of them, one goes back to 1999? As I keep a computer list of logins for websites with associated passwords I do not think I am mistyping anything.  I tried re-set and it too would not recognize either my ID or my emails...I tried several including 1 extinct one.  There is no place on the website I can find to help with this if you cannot log in.  In the vernacular WTF?  How can I get in?  I have literally years of work since setiathome started.  I lost the first 5-6 years when my email changed and I could not access my history because I forgot the old password (why I keep an encrypted list now)  Just a little frustrated...

Jonathan Roudabush

Vitalii Koshura

Aug 18, 2020, 3:55:27 PM8/18/20
to jonathan...@gmail.com, boinc_admin
Seti@home is paused.
image.png
And from your question is not obvious which website you're talking about.
BOINC main website is next: https://boinc.berkeley.edu/
But I suppose you're talking about Seti@home.

Best regards,
Vitalii Koshura