Re: Sixth BOINC Projects Call on Wednesday, 22 January at 16:00 UTC (LA: 08:00, Chicago: 10:00, Boston: 11:00, London: 16:00, Berlin: 17:00)

Bruce Allen

Jan 21, 2020, 11:19:16 AM1/21/20
to boin...@ssl.berkeley.edu, Boinc Projects, boin...@googlegroups.com, boinc...@googlegroups.com, Gabriele Richardson
Dear All,

This is a reminder that the BOINC Projects Call will begin about 24
hours from now. If you plan to take part, please make sure that you
have TeamSpeak working correctly beforehand. The draft Agenda (linked
below) can be edited if you want to add or remove something.

Cheers,
Bruce

On 06.01.20 16:01, Bruce Allen wrote:
> Dear BOINC Project Owners and Administrators,
> Dear BOINC Contributors and Developers,
>
> This is an invitation to participate in the quarterly BOINC
> Projects Call, which will take place in two weeks, on Wednesday 22
> January 2020 at 16:00 UTC (LA: 08:00, Chicago: 10:00, Boston: 11:00,
> London: 16:00, Berlin: 17:00). The Call should last 60-90 minutes.
>
> A draft agenda for the Call may be found in this Google Docs directory:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rW-MhTGIgcvN833YxCA5SUubbYJTdDmowk8U2NOmK6w/edit#
>
> The "Projects Call" is a quarterly open public TeamSpeak
> Conference Call, organized by the Berkeley Open Infrastructure
> for Network Computing (BOINC) Program Management Committee (PMC).
> The Call is intended for the owners, managers, developers,
> administrators and operators of BOINC-based volunteer distributed
> computing projects and for the developers and maintainers of
> BOINC software and infrastructure.
>
> The intent is to give the owners of BOINC projects the
> opportunity to inform each other and the BOINC developers about
> the current state of their projects and their issues, needs,
> problems, plans, and desires. It is also intended to give the
> BOINC developers an opportunity to showcase their status, plans,
> priorities and roadmap to the owners of BOINC projects.
>
> All materials related to the BOINC Project Calls can be found here:
> https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1yFfQazMbvlmvjhQuFtmL_OzPyCf2TQNG
> These include recordings, Agendas and Minutes of previous calls.
>
> Cheers,
> Bruce Allen

Prof. Dr. Bruce Allen, Director
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)
Callinstrasse 38
D-30167 Hannover, Germany
Tel +49-511-762-17145
Fax +49-511-762-17182
Email: bruce...@aei.mpg.de

Bruce Allen

Jan 22, 2020, 10:01:28 AM1/22/20
to boin...@ssl.berkeley.edu, Boinc Projects, boin...@googlegroups.com, boinc...@googlegroups.com, Gabriele Richardson
Dear All,

Final reminder -- the call starts in one hour. I will be online early
in case anyone wants to test their TeamSpeak connection.

Cheers,
Bruce