Correct Team information

Mark Shedd

Jan 19, 2014, 5:29:35 AM1/19/14
to boinc-tea...@googlegroups.com
Who do I contact to have my Team information corrected and updated ?  BAM still shows me as founder of a team I have deleted and has not updated me as founder of a new team I have created now after 2 weeks. The stats from my last team did not transfer onto the challenges I joined. And now the new team is not be allowed to join the challenges at all.  Is there a BAM administer I can e-mail to see if we can get this issues corrected?

Fleet Strike

Mar 14, 2014, 10:49:56 AM3/14/14
to boinc-tea...@googlegroups.com
Since BAM! and BOINCStats are free, I don't believe they have a direct way to contact the administrators.  Your best bet, most likely, will be to post in the BOINCStats forum, possibly in the Bug Report section.