finding inactive team members

Judith Gurka

Sep 17, 2015, 2:42:26 AM9/17/15
to BOINC team founders
Is there a way to see when a team member was last active?  I would like to delete an old team, but want to check if anyone is still running any projects.  I can see a team member list, but not who's active.  Team:
   Metropolitan State College of Denver - CS Group
Thanks, Judy Gurka

David Anderson

Sep 17, 2015, 2:53:28 AM9/17/15
to boinc-tea...@googlegroups.com
Judith:
On the team page, click on the "Active members" link.
This shows you the average credit of each member on this project.
You can click on the user name to see their average credit on other projects.

Average credit decays exponentially; if it's low (< 1) it means
they haven't been active in a month or two.

-- David

Judith Gurka

Sep 17, 2015, 11:15:11 AM9/17/15
to BOINC team founders

Thanks for the quick response, David.

-- Judy

Dean Farrah

Nov 25, 2015, 2:01:29 PM11/25/15
to boinc-tea...@googlegroups.com

TEAM  ART BELL  SAYS.  ...
CZEQ OUT "STARCHILDS FORUM"  google+ communities

Dean Farrah

Jan 22, 2016, 10:25:43 PM1/22/16
to boinc-tea...@googlegroups.com

extraterrestrial