Problem With HydroLAB2 Team on 18 projects

HydroLab Alpha

May 24, 2015, 5:40:26 PM5/24/15
to boinc-tea...@googlegroups.com

Hi  ALL  !  ;o))

i’ve done many mistakes while creating the first team   HydroLAB

So, i have created a new team   HydroLAB2   on  Wide Team Page
-
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/teams/team_search.php?keywords=HydroLAB2&country=&type=0&submit=Recherche

I named it diferently (  HydroLAB2  )  To be able to identify the "Main"  team easily
( in the future i will change it back to the Name HydroLAB )

it seem that the old name   HydroLAB   block  the  "new"  TEAM   HydroLAB2

34  of  BOINC’s  projects  validated  our  TEAM   HydroLAB2

Those  18 ones  didn't

Albert@Home
ATLAS@Home
BealF@Home
BURP
CAS@HOME
Climate Prediction
FiND@Home
Gerasim@Home
Leiden Classical
Primaboinca
Quake Catcher Network
SAT@home
Universe@Home
Universe@Home Test
vLHCathome
Volpex
YAFU
yoyo@home

I Read on other similar problems on this Group  :

That i should ( if i understood )

create  Manually  TEAMS  on Projects who didn't accept it automaticly

But  TEAM is centralised  on Wide TEAM Page  and its very usefull

if i do a modification on the main TEAM  HydroLAB2, :

it Send all the Modifications to All the team specifications in all the Projects linked.

So i have 2 questions if its possible

Must i solve the Problem by Creating manually a TEAM  HydroLAB2  in the project missing  ?

If i do that,  Do those TEAMS will link with the main HydroLAB2 Team created in the Wide Team Page  ?

Thank you for your help

Sph3re