Message Board Creation

neale...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2019, 3:44:00 PM2/4/19
to BOINC team founders
Hi there.

If I was to create a message board on the Boinc-wide instance of our team, and then link to it from the individual project pages, would our team members be able to post to it ?
For instance, if I added that link to our team profile on Collatz, would all our Collatz members be able to use it (despite not being members of the Boinc-wide team).

The Boinc-wide team only has me as a member (being the team admin).

I hope this makes sense... I'm looking to provide a centralized message board for our team, without having to create one on every project website.

Cheers.