BOINC wide team name change issue

Faizan Ullah

Jan 30, 2017, 10:24:10 AM1/30/17
to BOINC team founders
Hi. I have changed my BOINC-wide team name but still on new projects team with old name is created. How to resolve this issue? My team link is https://boinc.berkeley.edu/teams/team_display.php?teamid=2482

David Anderson

Jan 31, 2017, 3:13:07 AM1/31/17
to boinc-tea...@googlegroups.com
This is now fixed; sorry.