Compiling for Android GUI

Owen

Sep 2, 2011, 6:48:32 PM9/2/11
to boinc-droid
Hello,

I've recently been trying to compile it for a while now, and I think
i've finally managed. I've got the seti-java.jar like the instructions
said, but it left it at that?

How do I test it on an android device? or maybe an emulator? I've
searched all over the web and there is nothing. Can someone please be
generous and help me?

Bill

Sep 6, 2011, 10:46:50 AM9/6/11
to boinc-droid
Owen,

I've only ever compiled and run Boincoid on the Android emulator
within Eclipse. Is that what you're using? If you installed the ADT
plugin (http://developer.android.com/sdk/eclipse-adt.html), and you've
made the necessary modifications to Boincoid in order for it to
compile, you should be able to load/run it within the emulator.

-Bill

Owen

Sep 6, 2011, 11:02:59 AM9/6/11
to boinc-droid
Bill,

I don't know how to make the necessary adjustments to the code in
order to get it to run on the Emulator. Could you link to your source
files with these modifications?

I know I may seem a bit demanding, but I've been wanting something
like this for months, and since this is the cloest I've got to
compiling a jar, I'm looking forward to getting it to run stable on
android somehow.

Thanks,

Owen.

exprexxo

Oct 4, 2011, 4:14:48 PM10/4/11
to boinc-droid
Did you get it to run? Are you thinking of putting it into market
place?

I would be gald to test it out on the Vizo tablet
> > > generous and help me?- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

Owen

Sep 18, 2012, 6:20:28 PM9/18/12
to boinc...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid not, this project seems dead now...