Help Enable Smartphones for People with Disabilities

Oded Ben-Dov

Nov 10, 2014, 4:11:58 PM11/10/14
Dear friends,

I'm writing this as we've been in touch in the past, and I am turning to everyone I know to help with this big endeavor.

My company was founded by me and a quadriplegic engineer (paralyzed from the neck down). We have created a smartphone that people like him can use through head gestures and voice control.

We have just launched a crowd funding campaign to see the development through and start reaching those who it can help. The idea is to support our efforts through small contributions, to help this project become a reality.

You can check it out here: igg.me/at/sesamephone
(The campaign video can be found here: http://youtu.be/BUBGvCk0TxM)

I'd appreciate it tremendously if you can help spread the word, share, tell your friends, and even put a $ in if you can. Any amount counts, and we need funds coming in fast in order to make sure the campaign is a success.

I apologize if you are not interested in receiving this message. Please let me know and I'll remove you from the list.

Many many many thanks!
Oded