[BOINC 7.4.43 @ Android 5.0.1] How can I run CPU benchmark?

Artur Stanek

Apr 24, 2016, 1:49:42 PM4/24/16
to BOINC Android Testing
Hi,
sorry for stupid question but ... how I can run CPU benchmark?

I can not find this option anywhere :/.

Thnaks,
Artur.

Seke Rob

Apr 25, 2016, 2:40:08 PM4/25/16
to Artur Stanek, BOINC Android Testing

Saw it ran at time of upgrading to this version.

--SekeRob

(Sent from Nexus 7-4G - 2013)

Artur Stanek

Apr 25, 2016, 2:54:30 PM4/25/16
to BOINC Android Testing, kerm...@gmail.com
Thanks for  the answer but I don't follow you.

Should I restart the phone and check logs? (I did that and found nothing.)
Should I uninstall and install the app again?

On Apr 24, 2016 19:49, Artur Stanek <kerm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
sorry for stupid question but ... how I can run CPU benchmark?

I can not find this option anywhere :/.

Thnaks,
Artur.

Artur Stanek

May 5, 2016, 3:30:02 AM5/5/16
to BOINC Android Testing, kerm...@gmail.com
Hi again, I am attaching logs of freshly installed app. Unfortunately, CPU benchmark results are not there :/.
freshly_installed_app.txt

Jeffrey Dungan

May 20, 2016, 11:28:00 PM5/20/16
to BOINC Android Testing
"So Far" it seems to be run automatically at regular intervals, no way to 'force' it to run.

Artur Stanek

May 21, 2016, 4:51:46 AM5/21/16
to BOINC Android Testing
Are the results published to the log?

Seke Rob

May 21, 2016, 5:25:57 AM5/21/16
to Jeffrey Dungan, BOINC Android Testing

Benchmarks are automatically run when

1) Upgrading the client
2) When a system/client restart is done and has not happened for more than 5 days.

If a client is left running, no benchmark will automatically occur, at least on my windows.

Anurag Khode

Jun 12, 2016, 1:53:11 AM6/12/16
to BOINC Android Testing