GJRMI - Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2014 - Published

Dr. Hari Venkatesh.K.Rajaraman

Sep 18, 2014, 1:43:29 AM9/18/14
to bodhi-n...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that GJRMI - Vol. 3, Issue 9, September 2014 – has been published and is available online. We thank all the authors for the submissions made.

We look forward to submissions - for Volume 3, Issue 11, November 2014 on or before 10th October 2014.
Please follow the links below to the current issue

www.gjrmi.com

GJRMI - Volume 3, Issue 9 - September 2014

MEDICINAL PLANTS RESEARCH

Bio-Chemistry
EFFECT OF SELECTED YORUBA MEDICINAL FORMULATIONS ON HEPATIC ARCHITECTURE AND FUNCTIONALITY IN WISTAR ALBINO RATS
Adisa Olarewaju I., Belonwu D. C., Oghenekaro U. E., Odeghe O. B.

Review Article
A REVIEW ON PHYTOCHEMICAL AND PHARMACOLOGICAL VALUES OF FRUIT PULP OF AEGLE MARMELOS
Padmanav Behera, Vennel Raj J, Ananth Prasad B, Basavaraju R

Review Article
BOTANICALS FOR MANAGING CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS: A REVIEW OF MEDICINAL WEEDS ON KNUST CAMPUS
Christopher Larbie, Daniel Ankamah Mensah

INDIGENOUS MEDICINE

Ayurveda – Review Article
GUGGULU [COMMIPHORA WIGHTII (Arn.) Bhandari] AND ITS FORMULATIONS IN BRIHATRAYEE - A REVIEW
Kruti Yagneshkumar Vyas, Galib, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati

Download the whole issue - GJRMI - Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2014

Regards

Dr. Hari Venkatesh. K. Rajaraman
                           M.D. (
Ay).P.G.D.H.M.
Head, R & D, Sri Sri Ayurveda, Udayapura, Bangalore - 82
Editor-in-Chief
Global Journal of Research on Medicinal Plants & Indigenous Medicine
Untitled-1.jpg

Madhu K P

Sep 18, 2014, 3:24:01 AM9/18/14
to bodhi-n...@googlegroups.com