BODC Annual White Whale

BlueOcean DiveClub

Nov 21, 2018, 10:27:38 AM11/21/18
to bod...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone & Early Happy Thanksgiving Wishes to You & Yours!!

I just wanted to send a reminder out that in 2 1/2 weeks we have our White Whale celebration coming up.   RSVP's seem a little thin. So far I have:

Gettin' Their Party On:
Liz & Rod
Kiki & Dustin
Susan

Won't Be Able to Make It:
Bruce
Adrienne
Thanh & Craig

White Whale 2017.jpg

Hey guys, it's been a while for some of us to get together, so I hope you'll come out and join in the fun.  Just bring an inexpensive & fun gift (per person) with a few nibbles and spend a little time with friends to enjoy the holiday season.

Have a wonderful holiday tomorrow, and don't forget to rsvp so our hosts have an idea what they're in for.

Thank you!!

Liz

Mike Willey

Nov 21, 2018, 1:15:49 PM11/21/18