Local Boat Trips

1 view

BlueOcean DiveClub

Sep 7, 2018, 11:27:50 PM9/7/18
to Adrian Radulescu, Adrienne Loder, Brian Orr, Callie Mack, Chrissy Hill, Chrissy Hill, Christina Gage, Cindy Edwards, Cindy Edwards, Clint Walker, Clint Walker, Craig McDowell, Craig McDowell, Dan Bender, David Kowalski, D Childers, D Childers, Eric Gage, Greg Wilson, Javier Valencia, Joe Prieto, Joseph Brown, Katie Molles, Katie Molles, Kristen Childers, Leslie Peariso, Liz Tuttle, Liz Tuttle, Liz Tuttle, Marc Tiexeira Sr, Marcus jones, Marcus jones, Michael Paul, Michael Robe, Mike Willey, Paul Cabading, Rod Tuttle, Ryan Yates, Sharon Bendall, Susan Hasegawa, Thanh McDowell, Thanh McDowell, Thanh McDowell, Tom Austin, Wayne Edwards, Wayne Mugleston, bod...@googlegroups.com
I will be on the Marissa Sept. 15th for a 2 tank kelp trip.  Going to Connors Canyon and Lost City.  I will have 2 students with me and it would be nice for them to meet others from our group.

We will also be going out Oct. 6 to Scripps Canyon and Oct. 7th for a 3 tank trip to the wrecks and kelp.

IF you are interested in any of those trips just sign up on www.marissacharters.com