It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!!

1 view

BlueOcean DiveClub

Aug 24, 2019, 5:03:41 PM8/24/19
to bod...@googlegroups.com
It will be the official end of the summer next weekend and kids will be back to school.
You know what that means?
The beach belongs to the adults again - YIPEE!!

end of summer.jpg

So who is up for a dive & breakfast again?  Let's say Saturday - Sep 7th - at 7am.  Geez, I sound like a tank hissssssssing from a leaky o-ring.  Anywhooo, watcha say?
Who's up for a shore dive?
Where will we do breakfast?
Shore Kitchen
Studio Diner
or even further east like 52 East in Santee?

Let me know if you're up for it and where you want to eat.
Speak up people!!! and get wet!

Liz

BlueOcean DiveClub

Aug 26, 2019, 3:11:58 PM8/26/19
to bod...@googlegroups.com
Would it be better for everyone if we switched it to the 14th or 21st?

Tell me which date works best for you.