Hey! It's Been A While. Up For A Dive?

BlueOcean DiveClub

Feb 11, 2019, 1:55:18 PM2/11/19
to bod...@googlegroups.com
Who's ready for a Saturday morning club dive & breakfast?  If you are, meet us at the Shores on the 23rd.  RSVP here so we know to look out for you.

BODC Dive and Breakfast.png

Sea U There!!

Liz

AMS Gmail

Feb 19, 2019, 5:59:28 PM2/19/19
to BlueOcean DiveClub, bod...@googlegroups.com
Linkin and I will be there. Marc is coming too if he sheds his cold fast enough.

Clint Walker

President

Air Management Systems

9302 Bond Ave

El Cajon CA 92021

Office 619-390-7803 x11

Fax 619-390-7690

Cell 619-933-9511

Web airmanagementsystems.com

"This electronic file(s) is sent to you on an 'as is' basis. You are advised that PEACHEZ INC. DBA Air Management Systems and their employees and agents make no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the correctness or condition of this file for any purpose and in no event shall PEACHEZ INC. DBAAir Management Systems and their employees and agents, be liable for damages arising from its use by others. Use of this file by you or others is an acknowledgement that the user has read, understands, and agrees to the aforementioned terms and conditions."

On Feb 11, 2019, at 10:55 AM, BlueOcean DiveClub <blueocean...@gmail.com> wrote:

Who's ready for a Saturday morning club dive & breakfast?  If you are, meet us at the Shores on the 23rd.  RSVP here so we know to look out for you.

BlueOcean DiveClub

Feb 20, 2019, 1:30:50 PM2/20/19
to bod...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Phil is suggesting Shorehouse Kitchen in LJ on Avenida de la Playa for breakfast.  Hands up if that sounds good to you.