March 24 get together

BlueOcean DiveClub

Mar 16, 2018, 10:26:50 PM3/16/18
to bod...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I would like to get a club dive for next Saturday the 24th with a meal after at Studio Diner.  Who is up for it?  Lets meet up at 7am at La Jolla Shores in the main parking lot near the lifeguard tower.

Rod

D Childers

Mar 16, 2018, 11:36:54 PM3/16/18
to BlueOcean DiveClub, BODCSD
Count me in!

Mike Willey

Mar 16, 2018, 11:40:49 PM3/16/18
to blueocean...@gmail.com, bod...@googlegroups.com

Mike willey is in.

Joe Brown

Mar 17, 2018, 12:48:52 AM3/17/18
to Mike Willey, BlueOcean DiveClub, BODCSD
Joe and Sue are in

BlueOcean DiveClub

Mar 22, 2018, 1:14:21 PM3/22/18
to bod...@googlegroups.com, D Childers, Susan Hasegawa, Joe Brown, Sue, Mike Willey, Rod Tuttle
Hi guys! With today's lovely gray skies and predictions of on and off rain for the next few days you may be thinking Saturday may be cancelled.  Well, think again. It may be we just meet in the parking lot to hem & haw at the surf, but we'd still like to see your bright, shiny faces and have breakfast with you.

See you at the Shores 7am Saturday.

Liz & Rod

Craig McDowell

Mar 23, 2018, 2:59:07 PM3/23/18
to BlueOcean DiveClub, BODCSD
Thanh and I can make the meeting but not the dive. Shoot us a txt if you cancel the dive and head straight to breakfast.

-Craig