Rppg Example

FME

Dec 15, 2020, 5:55:43 AM12/15/20
to bob-devel
Dear bob rppg developers,

I want the heart rate of the person in the video I uploaded. How can I do this with a bob. Is it possible for you to share any examples?

Best regards.

guillaum...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2020, 3:17:00 AM12/16/20
to bob-devel
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our work. First, you should have a look at the documentation of the package:

and maybe also at Bob's generic documentation here:

More specifically and since this package was meant to be used with databases containing several video sequences, the documentation on Bob's databases package could be useful as well:

Finally, I advise you to clone the bob.rppg.base package and directly look at the code (start with the scripts)

Best,
Guillaume