PBS scheduling

Christopher

Jan 7, 2021, 1:18:57 PM1/7/21
to bob-devel
Hello,

I have been looking for a good PBS scheduling and job management tool. Is anyone aware of a similar package like gridtk, I haven't seem to found one. If not it seems like gridtk could be modified to PBS schedulers as well.

André Anjos

Jan 14, 2021, 2:53:55 AM1/14/21
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I’m not aware of something like gridtk around.  Unfortunately, it is too much dependent on the SGE implementation, alongside some Idiap specificities.  If you can work past those, it can be adapted.

If you find changes in code would make the package more generic, we’d be happy to review them.

Best, A

--
André Anjos