Invalid Pre-trained model link in bob.paper.oneclass_mccnn_2019

Hua ZHONG

Dec 3, 2020, 7:09:48 AM12/3/20
to bob-devel
Dear Bob developers,

First, I would like to thank you for your work and sharing.
Here I have a problem with the project bob.paper.oneclass_mccnn_2019. In the file bob.paper.oneclass_mccnn_2019/doc/running_mccnn-occl-gmm.rstm, it suggests that "If you wish to reproduce the exact same results in the paper, we suggest you to use the pretrained models shipped with the package. The pretrained models can be downloaded from `Download Models <http://bobconda.lab.idiap.ch/public/data/bob/bob.paper.oneclass_mccnn_2019/WMCA_MODELS_MCCNN_OCCL_GMM.zip>`_."

However, this pretrained model download link seems to be invalid. Would you mind checking the link? Thank you so much in advance.

Best regards,
Hua

Nicole Mikhael Imad

Dec 3, 2020, 9:40:20 AM12/3/20
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Dear ,
thank you for your reply. The link is unavailable.

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

anjit...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2020, 12:09:35 PM12/3/20
to bob-devel
Hi,

Thank you for the interest in our work,
Please download the models using the following link
Regards,
Anjith

Hua ZHONG

Dec 3, 2020, 9:36:53 PM12/3/20
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anjith,

Thank you so much for your sharing. I really appreciate it!

Best regards,
Hua