Invitation to stage events on Hong Kong Wargaming Convention

lorr...@yahoo.com

Feb 27, 2007, 6:54:15 AM2/27/07
to HK Boardgames Group
Dear Sirs,

The Hong Kong Society of Wargamers has been invited to host an event
at The Arcade, Cyberport, Hong Kong, on the weekend of 21/4/2007 and
22/4/2007. The event will run from approximately 12pm to 6pm each
day. The venue has been offered free of charge to us, and any vendors
we care to invite.

The Cyberport Management will publicise the event and intend to make
personal contact with several thousand customers. As such we intend
to set up a number of tables demonstrating gaming with miniature
figurines, with the object of promoting the hobby in Hong Kong. It is
also our intent to invite retailers, such as you, to show and sell
their products at the event.

This is a golden opportunity to promote wargaming, figure collecting,
and other related hobby matters to the general public and hopefully
advertise your company's products through attractive displays and
stalls.

Should you be interested in taking part in this groundbreaking event
you are invited to contact Mr. Lawrence Ho Cheuk Ki, who is available
at 94030472. In doing so we can discuss your particular requirements,
such as stall size, lighting and vehicle access. In case you want to
know more about our society you may refer to www.hksw.org.

With Best Regards,

Lawrence Ho
Member Co-ordinator
The Hong Kong Society of Wargamers

lorr...@yahoo.com

Mar 28, 2007, 7:31:53 PM3/28/07
to HK Boardgames Group
As Cyberport wanted to know the different sessions we have in mind,
such as exhibition, sales booths, etc. We have to advise them by the
end of this month as Cyberport and all parties need to get the
preparation started. Besides, Cyberport will be producing some print
ads and below-the-line items to market this event. We have to send the
relevant details for execution e.g. different event sessions, booths,
etc.

The tentative list of events and organisers are listed hereunder:

(1) Mobile Suit Gundam 1/400 introductory game (organiser: Lawrence
Ho) Table needed: 1, Participation Game, Based on simplified version
of Mobile Soldier- in Action (Version 1.1) by Trevor Lemon. The scene
will be set in space. 0079. I might need a black hexcloth.

(2) Dragon Painting Services. Table needed: 1, Trade Stand. Moreover,
they are willing to lend 4 15mm armies for the demonstration games on
that day, details to be confirmed later.

(3) Fun Atelier/Macau Tabletop Gaming Club. Tables needed: 4,
Participation Game and Game demonstration? Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

(4) Boardgames Direct. Table needed: 1, Game Demonstration (German
Game).

(5) HKSW own demonstration game of 20 mm Russian Civil War.

(6) HKSW Participation game of 1/63 scale WW I dog-fighting.

(7) Jolly Thinkers. Table needed: 4. Game demonstration/participation
game.

(8) Kornhill Boardgames Organisation. Table needed: 1, Game
demonstration/participation game.