Cyberport Event

lorr...@yahoo.com

Apr 16, 2007, 10:13:02 AM4/16/07
to HK Boardgames Group
Update

The tentative list of events and organisers are listed hereunder:

(1) Mobile Suit Gundam 1/400 introductory game (organiser: Lawrence
Ho) Table needed: 1, Participation Game, Based on simplified version
of Mobile Soldier- in Action (Version 1.1) by Trevor Lemon. The scene
will be set in space. 0079. I might need a black hexcloth.
香港戰棋協會 公開試玩遊戲 1/400「機動戰士」模型科幻戰棋

(2) Dragon Painting Services. Table needed: 1, Trade Stand. Moreover,
they are willing to lend 4 15mm armies for the demonstration games on
that day, (1 Marian Roman, 1 Seleucid, 2 Medieval Armies)
飛龍工藝

(3) Fun Atelier/Macau Tabletop Gaming Club. 3 demonstration tables:

(A) Fun Atelier Demonstration Game
Warhammer Fantasy Battle - Battle for Skull Pass - 30mm miniatures
油樂坊 示範遊戲
Warhammer Fantasy Battle - Battle for Skull Pass - 30mm 模型

(B) Fun Atelier Demonstration Game
Warhammer 40,000 Fantasy Battle - Battle for Macragge - 30mm
miniatures
油樂坊 示範遊戲
Warhammer 40,000 Fantasy Battle - Battle for Macragge - 30mm 模型

(C) Fun Atelier Demonstration Game
The Lord of The Rings strategy battle game - 30mm miniatures
油樂坊 示範遊戲
The Lord of The Rings strategy battle game - 30mm 模型

(4) Boardgames Direct. Game Demonstration (German Game).
動向博弈, 歐洲版圖遊戲示範.
Boardgames Direct, Euro Games Demostration.

(5) HKSW own demonstration game of 20 mm Russian Civil War. 3 tables
香港戰棋協會 示範遊戲 Russian Civil War - 20 mm miniatures" 俄國內戰 - 20mm模型

(6) HKSW Participation game of 1/63 scale WW I dog-fighting, 3 tables
香港戰棋協會 公開試玩遊戲 Knights of the Sky - WWI aerial dog-fighting" 天空武士 - 第一次世
界大戰空中混戰

(7) Jolly Thinkers. Table needed: 4. Game demonstration/participation
game.

( Kornhill Boardgames Organisation. Table needed: 1, Game
demonstration/participation game
YMCA Kornhill Boardgame and Wargame group
香港中華基督教青年會
康怡版圖遊戲及戰棋小組

(9) East of India . Trade stand. 4 tables.

(10) Frontline figures. Trade stand. 2 tables.

(11) HKSW Participation game:
二次大戰簡易陸上模擬戰
Fast Pace WWII Ground Battle Simulation

We shall try to include information (i.e. their website address) on
other boardgame sellers such as Strategic Game Shop, Wargames Club,
Great China Bookshop for serious interested spectators on that day at
their requests.

For your information, we will be marketing this event through the
following means:

1) Milk Magazine (17 April insertion)

2) SCMP – Young Post (20 April insertion)

3) X-stands

4) eDM to our 5,000 database members

5) Lift display in all lifts in Cyberport

6) Posters in Bel-Air

7) Cyberport’s website

private email invitiation to members and friends of Hong Kong Society
of Wargamers (about 200 persons by Lawrence Ho)

9) private message to all members of Boardgames Creek Forum who
registered as boardgamers residing in Hong Kong (about another 200
messages by Lawrence Ho)

10) Displaying Posters at Fun Ateliers, possibly in the Boardgames
shop in Hong Kong

11) Posting message in Discuss.com.hk under area Modelling/Toys,
Sports - Wargames, History. So far, the messages were clicked for
about 400 times.