DCC paper: High-Speed Wireless Networking in the UHF and Microwave Bands

David Bern

Jul 29, 2014, 11:11:52 AM7/29/14
Friends:

I recently submitted a paper High-Speed Wireless Networking in the UHF and Microwave Bands to the 2014 ARRL and TAPR Digital Communications Conference (DCC)

http://www.tapr.org/dcc.html

It is available for download from the TAPR Website at

http://tapr.org/pub_dcc33.html

until the conference.  After the conference, this Web page will be moved to a different URL.

Videos of all presentations at the DCC will be available at HamRadioNow

HamRadioNow.tv

sometime in December.

More details on how I purchased 3.4 GHz Ubiquiti airMAX wireless networking equipment is available at

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/boar-net/ntbb4X7EhAI/JnP2lFpcbI0J

This is public link within the Google BOAR-net group Website

http://groups.google.com/group/boar-net

and is available to anyone on the Web.  You don't need a Google email address nor join the BOAR-net group Website to follow our project.  But, you are certainly welcome to join the BOAR-net group with any email address you like so you can receive emails as we post results and accomplishments.

Thank you,
David, W2LNX