ab...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2014, 4:58:34 PM7/26/14
to boar...@googlegroups.com
Someone who works for A T & T told me the next iteration of 4G for cellular will be cellphone-to-cellphone MESH. Anyone heard something similar?

Charles Fullerton

Jul 27, 2014, 9:03:14 AM7/27/14
to boar...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like something else that will kill your battery even faster...

--

The next generation of communications technology in the Amateur Radio service!

Broadband Over Amateur Radio Networks

---

Paul - W4ATN

Oct 11, 2014, 7:12:41 AM10/11/14
to boar...@googlegroups.com

For some reason this is the last email I received from BOAR-NET (July 26) did something happen that I’m no longer receiving the messages?

Paul – W4ATN

Grid: FM18qw97MF