The next joint meeting in Central virginia July 15th

Mike Lussier

Jun 28, 2017, 8:16:05 AM6/28/17
to BOAR-Net

Good morning all.

The next meeting of the joint group of folks from Charlottesville, Shenandoah Valley, Culpeper, Madison, Spotsylvania & Fredericksburg will be held on July 15th.
This meeting is the furthest north in our series of meetings over the past 2 years. . We have offered up in the past to have some one from the the NVA area come talk to us about their progress.

Please mark your calendar for the next meeting

Date:: Saturday July 15th. We have the space 9am - noon .

Location::

Culpeper Emergency Operations Center
located at 14022 Public Safety Court in Culpeper VA

I hope that we will see more folks from other areas coming into the mix at this up coming meeting.

Please RSVP to ae...@arrl.net

73

Mike AE4ML