Re: [BOAR-Net] Digest for boar-net@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Christopher Sylvain

Apr 1, 2019, 8:15:24 AM4/1/19
to boar...@googlegroups.com
this bit of kit would make for Ham-licensed network-over-RF fun:

of course, a bunch of folks with LimeSDRs on hand (and some filters plus amplifiers and antennas both directional and omni) could develop something very effective from scratch.

 - \0111 -

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 8:00 AM <boar...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
alex fraser <beat...@gmail.com>: Mar 31 09:50AM -0700

Is this group still active?
ab...@aol.com: Mar 31 05:34PM

Have not seen anything posted for a couple years.