HALLOWEEN!

Laura Iris Mattes

Oct 27, 2012, 9:28:38 PM10/27/12
to boalt2...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

Hope you are all enjoy the beautiful weather on this lovely Saturday.
I wanted to see if we could get class-wide interest in coming up with
our own Halloween costume theme. Most of you have probably seen that
Prof. Murray has suggested we dress up as our favorite criminal law
concept, case, or character and has offered a free lunch for the best
four. Tempting yes. But, I spoke with Prof. Murray towards the end of
last week and when I mentioned we might not all go for this low
hanging fruit she was sort of surprised and anxious. I don't think she
was expecting that.

So, is there any interest in seeing if we can trick/surprise/scare
Prof. Murray in some way? Some suggestions have been we dress up as
each other or all dress up as Prof. Murray. However, this list is by
no means exhaustive. Anybody have any other ideas? Are folks in? I
think this would be fun if we can all get in on it, however maybe if
we cannot reach a class consensus it may not be as impactful...

Thoughts?

Iris