Implementation of Design Pattern(s) by a Project

na...@northern.edu.pk

Aug 14, 2017, 12:51:53 PM8/14/17
to Boa Language and Infrastructure User Forum
Hi, First of all, i would like to appreciate all Boa team for such a wonderful contribution to Data Mining in the form of Boa Language. Sir, I would like to find out whether or not a design pattern has been implemented by a particular project. Is it possible in Boa?
Thanks

Rajan, Hridesh [COM S]

Aug 14, 2017, 12:59:01 PM8/14/17
to Boa Language and Infrastructure User Forum
Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for kind words.

The Boa infrastructure wouldn't directly provide such facility to tell whether a project uses a design pattern. That being said, it should be possible to implement a pattern detection algorithm using the Boa programming language.

Best wishes,

Dr. Hridesh Rajan
Professor, Dept. of Computer Science,
Iowa State University

--
More information about Boa: http://boa.cs.iastate.edu/
---

Nawaz, Mohammad

Aug 15, 2017, 3:53:35 AM8/15/17
to boa-...@googlegroups.com
Thank You So Much for The Reply.

Sir i really appreciate your suggestion regarding the implementation of Design Pattern detection algorithm using Boa. I am looking forward to work on it. But i would certainly need your help in this regard. I thank you once again for your cooperation.
Regards
Mr. Mohammad Nawaz
Assistant Professor @ Northern University Nowshera

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 9:58 PM, Rajan, Hridesh [COM S] <hri...@iastate.edu> wrote:
Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for kind words.

The Boa infrastructure wouldn't directly provide such facility to tell whether a project uses a design pattern. That being said, it should be possible to implement a pattern detection algorithm using the Boa programming language.

Best wishes,

Dr. Hridesh Rajan
Professor, Dept. of Computer Science,
Iowa State University

Nawaz, Mohammad

Sep 10, 2017, 7:36:31 AM9/10/17
to boa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Sir,
I hope, You are fine.I have implemented MOOD(Metrics for Object Oriented Design) algorithm in Boa. You are requested to forward this code to someone who can check if it correct. The algorithm gets executed and returns values as well. I am going to write a research paper which heavily depends on the results of these algorithms. So just wanted to be sure that it's correct. I have attached the scripts herewith the email. I will be waiting for your kind response.Thanks
Regards
Nawaz

[...]

MOOD Implementation in Boa.rar