Envisioning Boa 2.0 Workshop

Robert Dyer

Jan 6, 2021, 5:47:10 PM1/6/21
to Boa Language and Infrastructure User Forum
Next week, on Thursday January 14, we will hold a virtual Envisioning Boa 2.0 Workshop.

Boa has existed for almost 7 years with a large user base of more than 1,200 users in all over the world. As we plan our limited investment for the next few years, the Boa team is looking for input from the community to understand and prioritize the next set of features that ought to be realized in the infrastructure to support emerging research directions. To that end, this workshop is being conducted to envision the next version of the Boa infrastructure. The workshop will consist of a tutorial, experience reports, and breakout discussions.

We welcome all to attend!

- Robert