Updating the dataset

Maurício Aniche

Feb 26, 2017, 5:52:06 AM2/26/17
to Boa Language and Infrastructure User Forum
Hi Boa folks,

I hope this e-mail finds you well!

Is there any plans to update the dataset? The latest one is from September 2015.

Cheers,
--
Maurício Aniche
Postdoc researcher

Robert E Dyer

Feb 27, 2017, 10:43:03 AM2/27/17
to boa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mauricio,

Yes!  We were hoping to get a dataset out relatively soon, which should include data from additional programming languages.

I do not have a concrete timeline at the moment, as many of us got bogged down in conference deadlines and reviewing.

We will be sure to announce on the list when the dataset is released.

- Robert
Robert Dyer | Assistant Professor | Department of Computer Science
BGSU | rd...@bgsu.edu | 419.372.3469 | 244 Hayes | Bowling Green, OH

Want to mine ultra-large-scale software repositories with minimal initial
investment? Check out Boa! http://boa.cs.iastate.edu/