BN LKO THIRD MEETING ON MAY 18TH' 2008

Nabila Zehra Zaidi

May 16, 2008, 6:25:37 AM5/16/08
to Blank Noise Lucknow
Hi Everyone!!

Sorry having stayed away for a while now. But now we are back and
actively so!

Blank Noise is holding its THIRD MEETING on May 18th'2008 at Cafe
Coffee Day, Gomti Nagar at 4:00 p.m.

The meting is crucial as we discuss our future projects, delegate
responsibilities and hit the streets with the BLANK NOISE STREET
INTERVENTIONS! We shall discuss the upcoming Blank Noise Video Project
- A sort of documentary where we speak to men and women of different
classes and age, asking about their perspective on Street Sexual
Harassment, how do they feel on streets, open public spaces, etc and
more. More inputs are most welcome! :)

Also, we discuss the other on going Blank Noise programs, BLANK NOISE
THIS PLACE and BLANK NOISE ACTION HEROES. BLANK NOISE THIS PLACE asks
you to re visit the place where you were eve teased and click a
picture of it so that it can be uploaded on the BLANK NOISE site with
your experience. BLANK NOISE ACTION HERO story is your story when you
resisted Eve Teasing.

Also, please scrap or mail me your e mail addresses so that you all
can be regularly updated with Blank Noise happenings.

blanknoi...@gmail.com

Visit http://blog.blanknoise.org/

Please confirm your presence at the meeting too.

Hope to see most of you there!

Thanks! :)

Regards,
Nabila Z. Zaidi