VOLUNTEERING - BUILDING BLANK NOISE

1 view

Nabila Zehra Zaidi

Feb 12, 2008, 10:10:10 AM2/12/08
to Blank Noise Lucknow
I VOLUNTEER: BUILDING BLANK NOISE

Thank you for responding to the Blank Noise proposal for building a
group of committed volunteers. We are accepting emails from people who
would like to volunteer.This is also a request to all those who have
engaged with Blank Noise in the past- and would like to volunteer
their time again- over a focussed three month period- write in and
renew those Blank Noise vows!
Shoot off an email to blurtbl...@gmail.com saying " i volunteer +
the city name"

You could be only one individual writing in from a certain city-
that's fine. We have been hearing from individuals in Secunderabad,
Guwahati, Jodhpur- and experience tells us that the numbers will grow
from one to many! Some individuals have joined the Blank Noise
Chandigarh, Lucknow and Jaipur google communities. Blank Noise is
being refreshed, re cycled and re invented in the following places-
Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata. This much
for an update- if you've got the time, commitment, belief and
enthusiasm, write in, right away!

Thank you!!

Blank Noise Team

p.s. : This mail is just to confirm your participation in all BLANK
NOISE LUCKNOW activities.