Question us!

Nabila Zehra Zaidi

Feb 12, 2008, 10:17:32 AM2/12/08
to Blank Noise Lucknow
Dear Blank Noise members. supporters.action heroes. participants.

With our most recent blog post, we want to open a space for dialogue.

Please send in your rarely asked burning questions about Blank Noise
to us at blurtbl...@gmail.com or leave it in the comments section
below.

New volunteers are requested to participate more so, because with the
answering of questions and clearing of doubts we will be able to
hopefully move forward. It is always exciting and challenging to work
with volunteers from across the country because every individuals
brings in his or her enthusiasm and interprets Blank Noise in a
unique way.

At the end 20 questions will be selected and answered right here on
the blog! All questions will be shared on the blog. Terribly tough
questions are highly encouraged.

Deadline for questions is Feb 22nd. Answers will be published in a
week from the due date

We thank you. always!

Blank Noise Team

BLANK NOISE