SECOND MEETING

Nabila Zehra Zaidi

Sep 11, 2007, 4:03:39 PM9/11/07
to Blank Noise Lucknow
Hi!

With BLANK NOISE having reached Lucknow successfully, its time we gear
up for our SECOND MEETING and decide on our campaigns. There is lots
to be discussed and done.

How about 16th of this month? Its a sunday....morning afternoon
evening...whatever suits you all....let me know what time suits all,
so that we can have all our BLANK NOISE ACTION HEROES come together
for some action on streets ;-).

Pour in your suggestions about time and venue....quick!!...we got to
hurry up....:-)

Thanks!

Regards,
Nabila Z. Zaidi
BLANK NOISE
Lucknow

Shinjini Singh

Sep 11, 2007, 10:48:52 PM9/11/07
to bnlu...@googlegroups.com
hey Nabila.. a classmate is getting married in Dehradun this weekend..so I'm out of town till the 17th!! :(

Will catch up as soon as im back!

Love,
Shinjini.

I remember the golden corn bursting orange starch, shiny fat corncobs being driven downhill in a blue truck. The black head of the driver bobbing every now and then. The green Ravi snaking around the mountain, cradling the mountain bases with her mint green white foam. That was nine years ago.

www.missybaba.blogspot.com

BLANK NOISE LUCKNOW

Sep 13, 2007, 8:37:11 AM9/13/07
to bnlu...@googlegroups.com
yes please...get in touch as soon as ure back...we shall fix the meeting accordingly then...got lots of exciting stuff in hand :)...so hurry up!! ;)

Cheers!

bella krishna

Sep 16, 2007, 4:54:05 PM9/16/07
to bnlu...@googlegroups.com
hi nabila,
 i would really love to attend the second meeting too but im sorry t inform you that i wil ot be in the city around then.
 but i was there for the first and it was a brilliant beginning.
 just dont let people take advantage of this foundation to popularise themselves as some over abitious youth tend to.

regards

bella krishna