Resolution fails for all projects

Niels Schröter

Aug 23, 2016, 6:44:35 AM8/23/16
to bndtools-users
Hi,

I have ~30 projects in my workspace, about one hour ago I had to resolve the runtime bundles for one of the projects. The resolution failed with

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: $PROJECT/bndtools/cnf/cache/wrapper/data/1192BCFB2A4536CC5869027FDE6B83C8223048A5 (No such file or directory)

This file does not exist indeed, I did not delete it as I was not even aware about its existence.
After a while of trying to clean/rebuild the project, I hit the resolve button for another project and got the same error.
I then realized that resolve is now broken for all the projects.

I have absolutely no clue what happened there, any ideas?

Best regards,
Niels

Luke Winkenbach

Aug 23, 2016, 2:52:04 PM8/23/16