can bnd-resolver-maven-plugin directly use a remote OBR ?

pierre...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2021, 8:34:04 AM3/24/21
to bndtools-users
Hi all,

I'm using  the bnd-resolver-maven-plugin in order to bootstrap my "-runbundles" from my bndrun file. It works fine. Now I have many dependencies in my pom, and the point is just that all these dependencies are already available from a remote OBR.

So, is it possible to configure the bnd-resolver-maven-plugin (or the bnd-indexer plugin) so it can connect and use the remote OBR ? That would avoid to specify all the dependencies in the maven pom.xml

thanks !

kind regards
Pierre

Raymond Augé

Mar 24, 2021, 12:53:42 PM3/24/21
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
You can use the `-plugin` instruction in your bndrun to do just that. Look at the documentation for defining bnd repositories: https://bndtools.org/repositories.html

Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)
OSGi Fellow

pierre...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2021, 1:31:07 PM3/24/21
to bndtools-users
Thanks for your quick response Raymond.

So, it's really like when using pure bndtools, with all the available repository plugins ... this is super cool !

kind regards
Pierre