soccer update

Dennis Kuntz

Mar 30, 2016, 6:52:49 PM3/30/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, keaton...@outlook.com, rts...@bis.midco.net, jan...@j2studio.us, rrbow...@yahoo.com, kart...@bis.midco.net, indov...@hotmail.com, zachar...@bis.midco.net, reed....@gmail.com

I updated the schedule and put in the middle school games for April in anyone can help out in the areas in red let me know

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

2016 Master schedule.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

Apr 3, 2016, 5:02:31 PM4/3/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, robin bowlinger, jan...@j2studio.us, keaton...@outlook.com, kart...@bis.midco.net, zachar...@bis.midco.net, rts...@bis.midco.net, indov...@hotmail.com, reed....@gmail.com, dte...@hotmail.com

Check the schedule and see if you can help me out in any of the areas in red.

2016 Master schedule.xlsx
2016 spring referee contact info.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

Apr 7, 2016, 11:44:56 PM4/7/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, reed....@gmail.com, robin bowlinger, dte...@hotmail.com

There was changes to tomorrows games and I have added more games to the list if you can help me out in the area in the red or the blanks for apirl please let me know

2016 Master schedule.xlsx
2016 spring referee contact info.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

Apr 8, 2016, 3:01:06 PM4/8/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com

Apr 10, 2016, 10:08:41 PM4/10/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, jan...@j2studio.us, reed....@gmail.com, kart...@bis.midco.net, indov...@hotmail.com, zachar...@bis.midco.net, delive...@outlook.com, rts...@bis.midco.net

There have been changes to the schedule please take a look and make sure you will be able to cover your games

2016 Master schedule.xlsx
2016 spring referee contact info.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

Apr 13, 2016, 9:40:35 PM4/13/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, reed....@gmail.com, sd_charg...@hotmail.com, robin bowlinger, dte...@hotmail.com, jan...@j2studio.us
2016 Master schedule.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

Apr 15, 2016, 5:16:50 PM4/15/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, dte...@hotmail.com, keaton...@outlook.com, kevb...@hotmail.com, robin bowlinger, jan...@j2studio.us, kart...@bis.midco.net, indov...@hotmail.com, delive...@outlook.com, rts...@bis.midco.net

All games have been cancelled for tomorrow

2016 Master schedule.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

Apr 24, 2016, 6:46:26 PM4/24/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, keaton...@outlook.com

If anyone can help me out Monday or Tuesday please let me know

2016 Master schedule.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

Apr 28, 2016, 10:06:19 PM4/28/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, dte...@hotmail.com, delive...@outlook.com, kart...@bis.midco.net, keaton...@outlook.com, kevb...@hotmail.com, reed....@gmail.com, rts...@bis.midco.net, robin bowlinger, indov...@hotmail.com, jan...@j2studio.us, Bushaw, Kim, susan.d...@yahoo.com

Please take a look and make sure everything is right and please let me know if you can fill in in an areas that are in the red

2016 Master schedule.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

May 1, 2016, 10:10:08 PM5/1/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com

There have been changes made to the schedule please take a look and make sure you will be able to cover the games that you are on and if you can fill in the area in red let me know

2016 Master schedule.xlsx
2016 spring referee contact info.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

May 2, 2016, 10:09:28 PM5/2/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com

There have been change to the schedule for Thursday and Friday please take a look and make sure it will work and if you can fill in the red areas please let me know

2016 Master schedule.xlsx
2016 spring referee contact info.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

May 4, 2016, 7:17:58 PM5/4/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com

There have been games that have been added so if you can help out in the area in the red please let me know

2016 Master schedule.xlsx
2016 spring referee contact info.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

May 6, 2016, 2:34:15 PM5/6/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com
2016 Master schedule.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

May 10, 2016, 5:53:08 PM5/10/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, kevb...@hotmail.com, MandanAc...@msd1.org, Dave Zittleman

If anyone can help me out with the middle school tournament on the 12th they are highlighted in red please let me know

2016 Master schedule.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

May 11, 2016, 11:42:43 PM5/11/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, kevb...@hotmail.com

Please take a look at the schedule there have been changes to thurs games and sat so please take a look and make sure that it will work out and if you can help out in the red areas please let me know

2016 Master schedule.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

May 16, 2016, 1:10:07 PM5/16/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com

There have been changes made for the 24th of may so please take a look and make sure you are able to make it to ur games no more last min cancelations you have to find your own replacement

2016 Master schedule.xlsx
2016 spring referee contact info.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

May 17, 2016, 10:54:31 PM5/17/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com
2016 Master schedule.xlsx
2016 spring referee contact info.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

May 24, 2016, 11:25:23 PM5/24/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com, rlmcc...@hotmail.com, kevb...@hotmail.com

If you can help out in the areas in red please let me know

2016 Master schedule.xlsx

Dennis Kuntz

May 25, 2016, 7:41:02 PM5/25/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com