Soccer meeting tomorrow

Dennis

Aug 2, 2016, 4:32:22 PM8/2/16
to BMSRAR...@googlegroups.com
This is a reminder that if u are referring soccer this fall or spring u need to come to the meeting

Hi Dennis:

Need to change the meeting location.    Hughes Administration building, 806 North Washington Street.  Enter on the west side of building use door #4  - take a right and go all the way down the hallway on the left.

The reason for the meeting will be to discuss the new way of seeing your officiating schedule.  Previously we used an Excel spreadsheet, and the new way will use Arbiter Sports Scheduler, which is web based.

We will cover:

How to access and log in to the new scheduler

Viewing your schedule

Accepting assigned games

Declining assigned games

How to update your calendar

How to block dates, sites and partners

How you will get paid – no more paper vouchers (for Bismarck Public Schools)

Please note you will need an e-mail address to use this system,  if you don’t have one, please use Hotmail or G-mail and have one prior to the meeting.  I’ll need it to add you to the online web scheduler.

If you know someone who is interested in officiating and didn’t receive this email, bring them with and forward them this email.

Please let me know if you are coming so we know how many people are coming.

If you have any questions, send me an email, or send me a text.

Thanks

Dennis Kuntz

Scheduler for Bis/Man soccer

701-400-5501