Referees needed!

tim green

Mar 7, 2017, 7:01:02 PM3/7/17
to BMSRAReferees, Jack West
Dakota United is currently looking for referees for our spring BSL program. Games are on Saturday's (8:00 - 3:00)  and Sunday's (2:00 - 5:00) on Cottonwood Soccer Complex.

We have a referee page on our website. On this page you will find more information about being a referee. If you are interested in being a referee, please fill out the BSL referee form and send it to our Executive Director: dire...@dakotaunitedsoccer.com

All BSL referee forms are due on March 12 by midnight.

We are accepting referees aged 12 and up. Parents are welcome to be official referees and get paid for doing it! BSL referees do not need to be certified, but we do ask that they have some knowledge of the game of soccer. Referees are paid per a game.

We hope you can help us in our search for more referees!