Portland's application (forgot link)

Gordon

Mar 30, 2010, 9:58:28 AM3/30/10
to Community Fiber for Baltimore
We didn't hear much about Portland during the run-up to the deadline.
http://www.portlandheartsgoogle.com/

One thought that I had after looking at Portland's videos (most if not
all of which were, I suppose, already in the can prior to the
application) is that it would be nice to add some music to
BmoreFiber's Indie Music Hotbed section.

I haven't looked at any other sites, but the amount of collaborative
work that went into BmoreFiber seems to be about 10x what Portland
produced which I think speaks well for the community support that
Google can expect when they get to Baltimore. (another Use Case?)

Beyond Google Fiber, I would think that BmoreFiber has an asset and a
platform that can be expanded on and that more people need to know
about in Baltimore, in the region and nationwide.

Jed Weeks

Mar 30, 2010, 10:53:12 AM3/30/10
to bmore...@googlegroups.com

Dan Deacon might be a good choice. His music was just in a google chrome ad.

Jed

Pardon brevity; sent from a mobile device.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bmorefiber+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.