Revisiting generic points?

Jughead

Apr 4, 2010, 8:14:35 PM4/4/10
to Community Fiber for Baltimore
Hello all,

Joining the discussion late, so please excuse any repetition. I sent a
communique to the founder of 38 Studios, they also acquired Big Huge
Games in Timonium not long ago, asking him for a recommendation. When
I receive his reply, I shall post it here. I understand they aren't
located in Baltimore City, but I also asked for any other things they
may recommend. http://www.38studios.com/people/visionary_show/1

Tomorrow I will be contacting both the Baltimore City Jail, and the
Baltimore City Police department. Access to, and the updating of
records, both local, and NCIC records kept by the FBI, are notoriously
slow, and hard to locate. I'm curious if a faster delivery system
speeds these processes. http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fbi/is/ncic.htm

The Maryland Port Authority is another location of interest, though I
know even less about it. I do know they move an incredible amount of
cargo and people. All are tracked, coming and going, I'm wondering if
this could be an area of interest? http://www.mpa.state.md.us/

Andy