RE: Property Maintenance_ Security site visit to Amankora-Paro

Dhurba Chhetri

Jul 11, 2012, 12:53:05 AM7/11/12
to Tshewang, Gopi Lal Giri, Sither Tenzin, druky...@gmail.com, Werner Christen, Kishore Kumar, Bradlie Goian, bmm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ap Tshewang
Thank you very much for the confirmation. We will be around 28 participants
altogether including Mr. Werner Christen (visiting Professor). We shall
follow all your safety rules there but would also like to request to see 1-2
un-occupied rooms for our visiting professor to let our participants do
their practical test (educational purpose only). We hope we are not
demanding too much from you la.

We expect to be there by 10:00 am in the morning of Friday, 13th July 2012.

Once more we thank you very much for your cooperation and collaboration.

With warm regards

Dhurba Chhetri
Project Administrator
17600201

Jul 13, 2012, 8:34:27 AM7/13/12
to Tshewang, Gopi Lal Giri, Sither Tenzin, druky...@gmail.com, Werner Christen, Kishore Kumar, Bradlie Goian, bmm...@googlegroups.com, Rinzin Wangmo, Marianne Frei, Duersteler Urs
Dear Ap Tshewang, Ap Bradlie and Giri Sir
Thank you very much for the cooperation and collaboration shown today during
our field trip to your property at Paro. Our heartfelt gratitude goes to all
the Amankora members who gave the helping hand during our visit.

With warm regards

Dhurba Chhetri
17600201