Fwd: Gwent-Glamorgan Recorders' Newsletter Spring 2017

A BARBER

May 3, 2017, 6:42:42 AM5/3/17
to BMIG

----Original message----
From : ro...@bis.org.uk
Date : 03/05/2017 - 09:13 (GMTST)
To :
Subject : Gwent-Glamorgan Recorders' Newsletter Spring 2017

Dear all,

We are delighted to share with you the Spring 2017 Gwent-Glamorgan Recorders' Newsletter [Issue 16] which can now be viewed / downloaded on our website by clicking the image below:

Many thanks as always to all who contributed; we hope you enjoy reading the great variety of articles.

We have many interesting events coming up this year (more details on pages 22 - 25 of the newsletter). Please note that some previously supplied dates were incorrect: The Wales Wide Wildlife Watch takes place on Saturday 10th June, plus Go Wild and Llys Nini BioBlitz both take place on Sunday 11th June.

For some events you will need to complete an application form if you wish to attend, please find the relevant forms below.
2017 Training Courses Application Form
Flat Holm Recording Weekend Form

We hope you enjoy the newsletter; we are always looking for content for future editions, so please send us articles / items at any time of year.

Kind regards,
Elaine & the SEWBReC Team

South East Wales Biodiversity Records Centre
13 St Andrews Crescent
Cardiff
CF10 3DB

Tel: 029 2064 1110
Fax: 029 2038 7354
Email: in...@sewbrec.org.uk
www.sewbrec.org.uk
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SEWBReC
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SEWBReC
Submit records to our online recording system: www.sewbrecord.org.uk

Copyright © 2017 SEWBReC, All rights reserved.
ou are receiving this email as you have signed up for updates from us in the past, or have joined us at an event. We send approximately one email a month to encourage wildlife recording. Please click on the unsubscribe link if you would prefer not to receive emails from us.

Our mailing address is:

SEWBReC

13 St Andrews Crescent

Cardiff, Cardiff CF10 3DB

United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp