Fwd: AAB Advances in Soil Biology Conference April 2018

1 view

A BARBER

Mar 14, 2018, 3:03:42 PM3/14/18
to BMIG

----Original message----
From : matthew.j...@naturalengland.org.uk
Date : 13/03/2018 - 10:28 (GMTST)
To : abarb...@btinternet.com
Subject : AAB Advances in Soil Biology Conference April 2018

Submissions are still open for the forthcoming AAB Advances in Soil Biology Meeting at Roehampton University on 18th April 2018.

Advances in Soil Biology
18th April 2018, University of Roehampton, London

The Soil Macrobiome
Submissions open until 23rd March

The second AAB Advances in Soil Biology conference is still open for submissions, and is seeking papers on the topic of the soil macrobiome: exploring what we can learn from communities of soil animals. Are soil animal communities good indicators of soil function, and to what extent do they drive these functions?  How do soil communities vary under different habitats, land management or pollutant regimes?  Which communities can be used to indicate past or future changes in the soil?  Do soil animal communities reflect different spatial or temporal scales of change in soils from microbes, and how do they interact with microbial and plant communities?

The conference will take place at the University of Roehampton in London on April 18th 2018, and will include a keynote presentation from Emma Sherlock, curator of Annelids at Natural History Museum London.

Please click on the link below for further information on how to register, or follow this link to submit a paper: http://www.cvent.com/events/advances-in-soil-biology-the-soil-macrobiome/custom-17-04bef68b48994e1d917f4e13a82ccab0.aspx

Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know that might be interested to attend or submit a paper.

Hope to see you there!

All the best

Matthew Shepherd
------------------------------
Convener
Soil Biology Special Interest Group
Association of Applied Biologists

Submissions and Registration here...
Copyright © 2018 Soil Biology Special Interest Group, All rights reserved.
I'm sending this to people who have expressed an interest in soil biodiversity. Please let me know if you no longer wish to receive e-mails about this.

Our mailing address is:
Soil Biology Special Interest Group
Association of Applied Biologists
Warwick Enterprise Park, Wellesbourne