Fwd: [myriapod] Schubartiana journal

A BARBER

Jun 20, 2017, 6:40:49 AM6/20/17
to BMIG

----Original message----
From : myri...@yahoogroups.com
Date : 20/06/2017 - 09:46 (GMTST)
To : yahoogroup myriapodologistes Subject : [myriapod] Schubartiana journal

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that our small German Myriapoda journal SCHUBARTIANA has been brought back to life.

We have a new website, all old articles are downloadable as pdf, the scope of SCHUBARTIANA has expanded beyond the borders of Germany or Europe. Here we also present the first article with new layout of Peter Decker. http://www.schubartiana.de/issues/pdf/vol9/Decker - 2017 - millipedes and centipedes Upper-Rhine Germany.pdf

Other articles are already in progress and will be published this year. For more information visit the new website: www.schubartiana.de

We are looking forward to your submitted manuscripts.

Best regards,
The editorial staff of SCHUBARTIANA: Karin Voigtländer, Hans Reip, Jörg Spelda, Peter Decker and Norman Lindner

Posted by: "Karin Voigtlaender" <Karin.Voi...@senckenberg.de>

Community email addresses:
  Post message: myri...@onelist.com
  Subscribe:    myriapod-...@onelist.com