Having Issues logging into my 2nd shop

Linda Loca

Mar 20, 2015, 10:31:00 AM3/20/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I was logged under my 1st shop and Betsi worked fine. However, I needed to work on my 2nd shop. So, I removed the 1st and went to authorize the 2nd shop with Etsy and received this message:

Sorry, you do not have access to this application.

This application has limited access, and the user you are logged in as does not have access to this application. If the error persists, you should contact the application's original author.

Any ideas? I'm hating Etsy more and more each day...

Thanks,
Linda
SunnySpex & LocaDesign

blugrinCo

Mar 20, 2015, 11:12:51 AM3/20/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi Linda,

It appears that Etsy are blocking new or existing re-authorizations. We are currently blocked so I can't test what is exactly happening. I will contact them and ask for clarification.

Graeme

Linda Loca

Mar 20, 2015, 11:52:37 AM3/20/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Graeme,

I am SO SORRY you are going through this. I'll wait it out as long as we have to. Behind you all the way.

Just one more misstep in a long line of them on the part of Etsy. I'm disgusted.

Chin up!
~Linda

Barbara Ann

Mar 20, 2015, 1:51:29 PM3/20/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I am wondering if this is a sign of things to come with the impending IPO?  I would think that once it is over, there maybe other tools or vendors etsy wants you to use form outside sources, possibly even pay additional for tools.  This way etsy does not have to pay developers to create and up keep these applications.
Just a though and seeing what other companies have done to streamline and make traffic to other/partner companies.

Lenore Berry-Zaragosa

Mar 22, 2015, 12:17:35 AM3/22/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
What's an IPO?

Rebecca Pullin

Mar 22, 2015, 11:39:13 AM3/22/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
IPO = Initial Public Offering. It is when a company is beginning the process to become a publically traded company on the US stock market.

Aunt Mayme

Mar 23, 2015, 7:46:01 AM3/23/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I'm just a little shop, but have thoroughly enjoyed using BETSI, the paid version.  Why such a little shop and paying for the application?  Because I believe in you Graeme, and all you have to offer.  Your customer service is impeccable; even answering a question of mine on a Sunday!  (didn't know your location).  The program was incredibly easy to use, and incredibly fast.  I can't understand the high handedness of Etsy to do this; one only wonders.  I would have thought your commitment to those of us who used your program via Etsy would have amounted to something; at least an explanation or an opportunity for you to redeem yourself if you'd done anything wrong (which I find hard to believe) before they took over everything you stood for.

This has been a sad week for us Etsy users, and a very difficult one to get through, as I am sure it has been for you.  I wish you and your family the best, Graeme.