Subscription Issue

Erin Johnson

Apr 17, 2015, 11:44:48 AM4/17/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I subscribed to Betsi the other day so I could do some cleaning up on my listings before May 18. Payment went through but still says my subscription is expired.

Sent an email but haven't heard back, yet.

Has anyone else tried to subscribe but ran into the same issue?

Bobbie Koriakin

Apr 21, 2015, 10:08:16 AM4/21/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Someone on Etsy said that you can still pay for a New Betsi subscription. Is this true? I was ready to reup when the mess hit.

LiveLongAndProsper

Apr 21, 2015, 10:27:46 AM4/21/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I heard that too...but everything else has been silent for a while...I hope that something will become clear after 5/18.

Erin Johnson

Apr 21, 2015, 10:38:07 AM4/21/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
It is still not working for me. I emailed Graeme last Wednesday and still have not heard back.  :(

blugrinCo

May 5, 2015, 11:16:59 PM5/5/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
This I believe was resolved by email