Any progress?

Claudine Intner

Mar 27, 2015, 6:23:08 PM3/27/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if there has been any progress in discussions between Blugrin and Etsy. Any hope?

Another

Mar 27, 2015, 11:57:14 PM3/27/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Posted on the Etsy forum earlier today...

Actually, Graeme is as confused as everyone else as they are staying tight-lipped about it.

LiveLongAndProsper

Mar 28, 2015, 10:42:32 AM3/28/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
When one door closes, another one opens.

TwistmoStudios

Mar 29, 2015, 3:19:01 PM3/29/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
We can only hope that cliché works in this situation.

unnamed

Mar 31, 2015, 3:53:01 AM3/31/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Any news? Anything?  Has etsy said anything yet?

Nicole

Mar 31, 2015, 9:23:46 PM3/31/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
u know i was thinking, if you look at apps/sites like overgram and nitrogram and statigram, they all had to change names to something that doesn't sound too close to instagram- iconosquare, overquick, totems analytics. It might be something as small as the fact that Betsi sounds like etsy, even though it has an i on the end instead of a y. Of course if that is it, a simple request to Graeme would have sufficed because he would obviously rather change names than completely lose his whole company. I hope they will eventually listen to the sellers and bring blugrin back but I fear that is wishing too much with the way things have been with these guys.

LiveLongAndProsper

Mar 31, 2015, 10:23:27 PM3/31/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Hmmmm....I wonder if this has to do with the IPO....I mean the name being too similar to Etsy....but can't a name be changed?

unnamed

Apr 1, 2015, 3:58:41 AM4/1/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
But then we have the app Etsy on Sale.

I am guessing it wasn't a name issue.  But what could have been so so bad to cause them to shut him down so much?  I dunno.   It's baffling and heartbreaking.

LiveLongAndProsper

Apr 1, 2015, 8:38:25 AM4/1/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Maybe it was the e-mail campaign to get Etsy to fix the variations problem...bruised an ego or two because they saw the power he has...

unnamed

Apr 1, 2015, 6:08:56 PM4/1/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I am out of the loop.  There was an etsy email to fix the variations?  Were they broken?  Sorry, I have missed all of this.

Debra Jordan

Apr 7, 2015, 11:51:21 AM4/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Checking to see if there is any news.....

Bobbie Koriakin

Apr 8, 2015, 10:10:28 AM4/8/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I'm hoping the silence means there are ongoing talks.!

LiveLongAndProsper

Apr 9, 2015, 8:51:46 AM4/9/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Have you all been keeping up with these weird security breaches at Etsy, which they are now saying are fixed, but which are not fixed? Here's a comment from one of the forums:
-----------------------
As this issue grows there will be no reason for Etsy's IPO, as this will be their downfall if they do not correct it. As more and more seller's accounts are breached, they will move to other marketplaces where this doesn't happen. It will be prime time for the other marketplaces to gain some ground in the space.

Literally at any given moment we all must ask ourselves, "I wonder if someone is poking around inside my shop right now?"
--------------------

Linda Loca

Apr 9, 2015, 2:02:39 PM4/9/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a link for the security beach thread in the forums?

Another

Apr 9, 2015, 2:17:43 PM4/9/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com

Automatically Logged into Strangers Account

https://www.etsy.com/teams/7720/bugs/discuss/16156070/

Am I signed in to someone else's shop?

https://www.etsy.com/teams/7720/bugs/discuss/16211396/

Someone sent a convo to another shop from my shop and it wasn't me!

https://www.etsy.com/teams/7720/bugs/discuss/16208725/

unnamed

Apr 9, 2015, 5:15:16 PM4/9/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I saw one of those threads in Bugs the other day.  I think I remember reading quite a long time ago now ( like years) about this happening as well, a different name up top than the actual user.

It's so quiet.  Here, there.  *puzzled, worried, concerned*

Linda Loca

Apr 9, 2015, 5:52:35 PM4/9/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the silence is deafening.

Claudine Intner

Apr 15, 2015, 8:19:49 PM4/15/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Any news? Any chance the silence means there is progress?

blugrinCo

May 5, 2015, 11:18:13 PM5/5/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
We can't comment yet as we're still talking with Etsy.

Jesse T.

May 12, 2015, 10:48:23 AM5/12/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi, is there any news around? we desperately need betsi...

cheers

Beth Hansel

May 12, 2015, 8:37:57 PM5/12/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Yes...I'm getting into panic mode now. I'm just praying that it won't go away. I just had to make a major change to a large set of my listings and it would have taken me days to do it and it did it in just a few minutes with BETSI.