New Subscription Issue

Vanessa Lee

Mar 25, 2015, 5:07:29 PM3/25/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
So in my solidarity with the great work of BETSI and Blugrin, I subscribed for the next month for a new shop. I am hoping all the kinks get worked out with Etsy and that by some great miracle, we will be able to use BETSI past May 18th! However, now I'm having issue using BETSI Standard with the new account. The etsy shop name is shoofish. Does it take a little while for the database to update?

All best,
Vanessa

blugrinCo

Mar 25, 2015, 5:45:43 PM3/25/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Vanessa,

Thanks for your support. Yes, I can see that PayPal are slow in confirming. Everything fixed now and your account is active. Please let me know how you go.

Kind Regards,

Graeme