Dear Graeme

Jessica Hapak

Mar 26, 2015, 3:20:19 PM3/26/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
First of all, I and many others are devastated in regards to the recent actions Etsy has taken regarding BETSI. While I was not a paid subscriber, and only used BETSI Lite once or twice, many others have spoken to your outstanding customer service and user-friendly app. Regardless where the road takes BETSI, we thank you for everything you have put into this.

Second of all, even if the problems with Etsy can be resolved, I strongly recommend that you use your amazing skills and knowledge to build a new website with a selling platform. The enormous amount of loyalty shown to you is not going to go away any time soon, and I do believe you have a following of supporters that will follow you if you choose to pursue this venture. I have no doubt that you would get financial support through a kickstarter or gofundme campaign. We Etsy sellers are loud, proud, and mad, and hundreds (if not thousands) of us will fight for your success.

Finally, I know regardless of what we want you will need to do what is best for your family. I wish you the most ultimate success, and hope to see you do great things in the future.

Sincerely,
Jessica- LetThemSparkle

Jessica Hapak

Mar 26, 2015, 3:22:58 PM3/26/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Also, if you cannot create your own e-commerce site, I know many (myself included) would pay for a Wordpress plugin created by you.

Lenore Berry-Zaragosa

Apr 5, 2015, 4:48:55 AM4/5/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm WordPress plugin not a bad idea. I have WordPress.